May 9, 2016
Just send in the address of your blog post about any EU-funded project, in any language. The EC will translate, republish and promote the first 40 posts, and invite the three best bloggers to the European Week of Regions and Cities this October as fully accredited journalists. Editorial independence guaranteed.
Entering is easy
- write a blog post about an EU-funded project (their site provides links where you can find relevant projects in your region; see also What will the Jury look for?)
- email the post’s address (URL) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- the EC will translate your post into English (if necessary) and republish it here to give it additional visibility
- an independent Jury will select and invite 3 Winners to Brussels to attend the European Week of Regions and Cities this October as fully accredited journalists, covering travel and accommodation costs.
You have complete editorial independence but not much time: the competition closes once the 40th post has been checked and approved, or on 30 June, whichever comes first.
There’s also a photo competition via their Facebook page, where you can win a course with a pro photographer, so why not enter both?
More info here and on Europe in My Region 2016: Enter the blogging competition
Spread the word
If you’re not interested in entering yourself, please:
- send this info on to someone who might be
- give it some visibility on Twitter (launch Tweet, #EUinmyRegion) or Facebook (page, #EUinmyRegion)